Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New to this whole blog thing but here we GO!!!!!

            HELLO EVERYBODY IT'S ME ANGIE A.K.A  FLUFFMUFFIN!!!!

Hello so I guess this is my mandatory introduction post I'm new to this whole blog spot thing well not really I'll just say that when I first tried to use it i may have or may have not been confused on how things worked and may or may have not sat staring at my laptop for 45 minutes trying to set up the thing until I rage quit and ate pepero until 4AM . . . . But other than that WELCOME TO MY BLOG CUTIES!!!!  I hope to use my blog for all things Gyaru  and tips and tricks for plus size gyaru as well with a dashes of  Ulzzang , K-pop, J-pop, Visual kei, Item reviews and just things that  I find cute or interesting but expect a lot of makeup and tutorials so please enjoy. 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community! =D I can't wait to see what you post, I already love your makeup and selfies from Tumblr. Getting started is a little overwhelming at first, but you'll get the hang of it in no time. This post is old but I think it'll help you working around Blogger, good luck ^__^ http://momosmoment.com/2012/09/blogging-tips/

    ReplyDelete